Wednesday, February 16, 2011

XOXO

image

 

 

Okay, so they say real men wear pink. So why not pick up Petco’s Smoochie Pooch Pink Argyle Dog Sweater for my macho dog?  At $12.74, it’s cute for the ladies and makes him warmer – he always looks cold! imageI’ve been questioning whether some other folks at the dog park would think he’s a girl, but I think the manly argyle gives it that preppy look without being overly chick like!

That said, I think he needs to cool down on the ladies, he always seems too interested in EVERY dog that’s bordering our backyard. But being a man on the imagestreet, if he were to find a little lady, how cute is this ensemble from NingNingGong’s Etsy Shop – at 28 dollars it’s handmade and too cute for words! This dog looks exactly like my sisters and I may just have to spoil her with it! Too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment