Friday, July 16, 2010

We're coming to the edge, Running on the water, Coming through the fog, Your sons and daughters.

The Thought

Let the river run, Let all the dreamers, Wake the nation. Come, the New Jerusalem.

I’m going out on a limb and telling you to look at Coach for a briefcase. I’m telling you, it’s worth the investment. I own a Coach purse as well, and haven’t bought another purse since. I adore the bag, it was worth every bit of the 210 I spent on it, as it saved me about 5 or 6 other purses’ costs because I adore it so much.

That said. Today is about working it at work. I love the classic black skirt, white shirt combo. Make it a little fun with the paper bag waist, take it to happy hour with the clutch. Keep the shoe conservative, but a little snake-y with the classic pump and make it nicely girly with a small, but detailed earring. ENJOY!

The Inspiration

imageimageimage

The Gear

  81179880-01 81179880-01 75808150-0151sixxvjuXL._AA260_ image

Forever 21: Professional Pleated Dress $29.80 & Patent Croco Flat Clutch $11.80
Dressy Affair Earring Set $4.80

Target: Women's Mossimo® Virginia Faux Snakeskin Pumps - Black $29.99

Coach: Beekman Briefcase – No longer available – try Ebay (this one was $49.00) or invest in the newest one at Coach!

No comments:

Post a Comment