Friday, December 17, 2010

Tidings to you and yours

imageI’m hoping this finds you engulfed in the season of fir trees and snowflakes. Perhaps already kicking off your heels from a few parties imagealready like I am. I’m happy to report that both of my office parties are completed and it was great to see the friends that I normally don’t see throughout the year. Plus it’s always lovely to put a face to a name when someone speaks about their spouse at the office.

  I hope you are finishing up that last minute shopping and getting ready for any vacation you are about to take. I love the anticipation of my time off, it’s so exciting to think that I’ll get home, kick my feet up and be ready to do nothing but relax when I officially start my holiday!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Blogs I hope you’ve enjoyed this week:

The Office Party wear

Holiday Wedding

Christmas Gift RT: Snuggie Nest

Christmas items for the Home

Christmas Cookies: Grandma’s Apricot Nut Rolls

No comments:

Post a Comment